What is PD Shimmers?
Shows run from November 28 thru December 28 starting at 5PM
- The only synchronized lightship designed, built, and operated by the Parkinson's Community.
- 60,000 Lights - One light for each American newly diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 2016
- An entire neighborhood joining together for Parkinson's Disease.
- A 20' Spiraling "Mega" Tree of lights.S
- A 40' Scotch Pine with over 5000 Lights.
- A single 6' tree with 3000 lights.
- Rated a "Twin Cities Best"
Plymouth - America's Lightshow
60,000 Lights over 6 homes
4320 Ithaca Lan N.
Shore wood - Excelsior
Smaller scale, more intimate
Features "The Tree"
- a 3000 light wonder fully synchronized. You will be amazed!
5810 Echo Road
Both shows broadcast music in FM Stereo. Tune to 97.9 as you approach